Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Plugins/Mods used

Discussion in 'Installation/Setup Help' started by Scooby, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Scooby

Scooby Active Member

Local Time:
    8:34 PM
    Hello, hopefully I'm not asking this in the wrong place, but if I am please move it (or delete :eek:).

Anyways, out of all the xenForo sites I've seen (I'd type in Top xenForo sites and look at layouts), I must say that I like this one the absolute best as it's real clean, and just nice in general! Can anyone tell me how to go about making a Tabbed Widget like displayed on here?

(Didn't wanna burden Admin with this question cause our days are busy enough without feeling compelled to a user's single question!)

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, and if none, oh well, still love the site! (y)
  2. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Local Time:
    7:34 PM
  3. Scooby

Scooby Active Member

Local Time:
    8:34 PM
    Thank you Dan! Again, fantastic site! (y)
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Ghostrider

Ghostrider New Member

Local Time:
    2:34 AM