ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PHPFOX V3 license required urgently

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJMIAMI

Valued Member
Hi,

I am looking to buy a very good priced PHPFOX V3 license preferably community with brand removal and would be greatful if someone could get in contact and let me know if you can help me out on that.

Thank you and much appreciated.

Kenneth Nicholson

Valued Member
Yes, the invoices are proof of ownership.

I'd supply the account password and you can take ownership after I get the Paypal transfer.

libritario

Valued Member
you must submit a ticket to them to transfer your account and phpFox license to me. They must transfer your license to my username and my e-mail. I have an account on phpfox

libritario

Valued Member
I submit a ticket to support department and some representative wrote me it:

Request the license owner to contact us and we'll transfer the license. To verify his ownership you can contact us with his email and license domain and we can double check for you if he has a valid license.
I need you to give me this information to confirm all of it. Thanks

libritario

Valued Member
Hello Kenneth I received confirmation from phpfox representative and them agreed! the deals. Please send me details of your paypall by pm. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.