Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Expired phpfox ultimate license

Discussion in 'Completed Other Transactions' started by Adam Ali, Jan 16, 2015.

1. Adam Ali

Adam Ali New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    6:43 AM
    I'm looking to buy Phpfox Ultimate license.Extra add ons, modules, themes will be an advantage.

Please show me your best offers.

2. Taylor

Taylor New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    7:43 AM
    I'm waiting on Sara to reply back with an answer about whether or not you'll get the 3.9 version and a discount on the upgrades. That will help determine the price and if I really want to sell it or not. She probably won't respond till after the weekend so please be patient. Thanks.

3. SLUSaintsFan

SLUSaintsFan Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    Discount on upgrades I dont think so but as far as 3.9 if it is a v3 lisence it should include 3.9 & anything up to v4 but I could be wrong

4. SLUSaintsFan

SLUSaintsFan Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    Ok this is what I been toald:

You can download any version within your version family. As an example, if you purchase our product when its in v4, you can download any version within version 4.

Once the product reaches version 5 you can purchase an upgrade to this version and does not cost the full price of the product.

If this is the case & your version is v3 then anyone who buys it will get 3.9

5. Taylor

Taylor New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Yes, that's correct. I mentioned that in the thread of where I'm selling my license.

Sara also wrote this about upgrades, but I'm just now sharing it. (See Quoted Text)

"At this time, if we make a V5, the plan is to give current clients a discount to purchase a license upgrade to that version. It would not include our technicians performing the upgrade. It would only include the V5 license version to be added to the download list for the client."

6. SLUSaintsFan

SLUSaintsFan Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    You can buy old Community License w/ brand removal from before Moxi9 took over PHP Fox for $100-$300 & they are the same as a Ultimate License my best offer would be $200 for your PHPfox Ultimate License

7. drastic

drastic Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Local Time:
    i have two unbranded community licenses. give ya both for $500

8. SLUSaintsFan

SLUSaintsFan Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    $500 for them 2 probley is not bad but I have a LifeTime License I bought Im now trying to sell it so if anyone wants to by it let me know

9. Taylor

Taylor New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    So since I haven't sold it yet, I'm lowering the price to 300$. That's my very lowest.

10. SLUSaintsFan

SLUSaintsFan Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    Hello everyone,

1. I have a PHPfox License for sale that I bought years ago when PHP Fox had Lifetime Upgrades.
    2. When does it expire? NEVER
    3. Is it able to be legally transferred? YES
    4. How much are you selling for? $666.66
    5.This License will allow you to access to the latest version of PHP Fox for life.

you can let me know here or PM if you are interested.

11. vandana

vandana New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    6:13 PM
    i offer 100$
    how are you going to transfer as transferring has stopped in moxi..the only option is given the email account where the license account holds