Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Expired PHPfox Ultimate License for Sale

Discussion in 'Completed Other Transactions' started by Taylor, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Taylor

Taylor New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    12:42 PM
    Hello everyone,

I have a PHPfox Ultimate License I bought in early October of last year (2014). I don't have enough time to use it because I'm still a student in college. Without finding the spare time to build the site I had imagined it doesn't make since for me to keep it so I'm listing it for sale. The 30 day start-up support has expired, but Sara at Moxi9 gave me permission to transfer/sell it. She just request that the buyer pays the 9$ license transfer fee. I can take payment through PayPal and I'm looking to get about $435. That's nearly 55$ less than the original price. However, I welcome you to make a counter offer. Please, let me know in this thread or privately if interested.

Thanks,

Taylor

2. Taylor

Taylor New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Bump. Does anyone have an offer?

3. Adam Ali

Adam Ali New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    11:42 AM
    1. is your phpfox licensefor lifetime?
    2.Does it have any upgrade?
    3. does phpfox allow transfer of licnese?
    4. If we agree to a price, how are we going to secure our interest?

4. Taylor

Taylor New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    I apologize for the late response.

1. Yes, it's lifetime.
    2. Yes. Right now you can download version 3.8 (their newest release).
    3. Yes, PHPfox has given me permission.
    4. I can create a PayPal invoice or you can buy it on eBay to secure interest.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151549463344?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I'm a well respected seller online as you can see on eBay. However, I'd rather you not buy it off eBay because I don't want to pay their seller fees.

5. Adam Ali

Adam Ali New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Please PM with your best price. I need to evaluate all options.

6. Taylor

Taylor New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Hey Adam Ali,

I've privately messaged you. Please, let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Taylor

7. Taylor

Taylor New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Okay, so I found some information that may be useful.

Moxi9 list on their site that "You can download any version within your version family. As an example, if you purchase our product when its in v4, you can download any version within version 4. Once the product reaches version 5 you can purchase an upgrade to this version and does not cost the full price of the product." I've emailed Sara just to make sure that you'll receive the discount for upgrades and 3.9 once it's released.

All Moxi9 PHPfox licenses are sold under this condition.

8. Taylor

Taylor New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Sara said that the "new license owner will be able to access v3.8 and 3.9 (if that version comes out). They will also access v4, the first release of it (v4.0.1)."

I'll consider your offers that are somewhere in the range of 350$ to 450$.

9. kamov

kamov Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    6:42 PM
    TaylorTaylor what Adam asked if the license is LIFETIME, this mean if license have UNLIMITED support and UPGRADE.

Of course, all license are lifetime, mean that you can use forever.

What Adam asked is if license have unlimited support and upgrade.

Which seem not, as you said that you purchase in October 2014.

10. Adam Ali

Adam Ali New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    As I said I have an option to buy a fresh license at a good deal. I know u guys spent a lot of money and time buying and developing the license you bought and I hate to see you let it all go but you also need to consider the situation. Off course you have an option to hold on to your license until another willing buyer comes about, but for now we negotiate a deal that's convenient for everyone given the current circumstances.

11. Taylor

Taylor New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    How have you found a deal that's better than what I've offered?

I see that there's a 10% discount code online to price down the Ultimate to 450$, but mine is still for less.

12. Adam Ali

Adam Ali New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Actually, I have more than 10% discount. Even with no discount I would rather buy a fresh and hassle free license if the difference is $50 only.

13. Taylor

Taylor New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    That's what I'm trying to find out from you. How did you obtain a discount of more than 10%?

14. Taylor

Taylor New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    I'll lower the price to $375. Will that work for you?

15. kamov

kamov Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    I suspect that Adam Ali is just a phpfox agent: data66 ??

It's clear because said that he want a fresh license... Is not a fish that should be fresh.

Is a license.

There is no reason why you don't want take the Taylor license if this cost even less that what phpfox offer discount.

16. Adam Ali

Adam Ali New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    What I meant by fresh is that it's bought directly from phpfox with no hassle of changing ownership and running any sort of risk. Besides, Taylor is not selling his license for less than $375.

I bought a license already, fresh off course, yet I might want to buy another license, so my offer to you Kamov is still valid with the same price.

17. kamov

kamov Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    >> What I meant by fresh is that it's bought directly from phpfox with no hassle of changing ownership and running any sort of risk. Besides, Taylor is not selling his license for less than $375.

I understand what you mean by "fresh license".
    What I am saying is that a license is not a fish, that should be fresh.
    There is not any hassle of changing ownership.
    And there is not any risk.
    Otherwise why you are here looking for license?
    Taylor have good price, better that the discount which you get from phpfox.

>> I bought a license already, fresh off course, yet I might want to buy another license, so my offer to you Kamov is still valid with the same price.

Your offer ($280) is ridiculous for a LIFETIME license.
    You will never find a LIFETIME license for that price.
    There are many others out there.
    As I said, I will never sold for that price, like anyone else who own a LIFETIME license.

18. Livepublicity

Livepublicity Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Local Time:
    Licenses never expire, but only old licenses purchase on 2009 and before (I think) are the ones with unlimited support and upgrade, that is a $326 Savings every year.
    Now $375 is a good price for a regular license.

19. Adam Ali

Adam Ali New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    There's no unlimited support and upgrade. Support is given free for a limited period of time and upgrade is given throughout the current version. You have to pay thereafter.

20. Livepublicity

Livepublicity Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Local Time:
    Yes there is, only for Old licenses, we have the startup support and receive unlimited updates without the need to pay the monthly fee.