Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Expired Phpfox Lifetime License

Discussion in 'Completed Other Transactions' started by kamov, Dec 31, 2014.

1. kamov

kamov Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    6:46 AM
    Phpfox Lifetime License

Version: Community Version (no brand)
    Expire: Lifetime Upgrade and Lifetime Support (no expiration)
    Legal: Legally transfert license
    Cost: I accept offers

2. Forum Lover

Forum Lover New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    4:46 PM
  3. kamov

kamov Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    This is ultimate version.

But this is Lifetime License, got it? Unlimited support and unlimited ugrade: you don't need to pay support or upgrade anymore.

Sorry but 200$ are not enough for this license.

4. Livepublicity

Livepublicity Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Local Time:
    12:46 AM
    Branding removals are included in the license transfer. Support plans are not included and are connected only to the original license holder. If you transfer a license this does not include the transfer of a previous support or upgrade plan.
    http://moxi9.com/policies/phpfox-license-transfer

• Like Like x 1
    • I am Interested I am Interested x 1
    • List
  5. kamov

kamov Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    For those who are really interested, don't worry we can go in this way:

I will give my account, in this case there is not any transfert of license.

6. Livepublicity

Livepublicity Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Local Time:
    Yes, I will!

7. kamov

kamov Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    1. Yes you can use for unlimited time, but if you want upgrade (recently I see rare upgrade), but if there is some upgrde usually this cost 49$/6 months. Plus now support you get free for 6 months then you need to pay (29$/month or 19$/month) with limited number of ticket.

2. There is not. This type of license is not anymore available.

3. Yes, but there are some issue as you read on this topic. If you are really interested, I will give my account, so there is not any transfert.

4. You can do transaction via stripe.com, paypal, bank transfert, http://transferwise.com/, or western union... Its your choice. After concluded transaction, I will give to you my email and password of that account and you can just change email and password and your done.

8. Adam Ali

Adam Ali New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    11:46 PM
    Kamov,

Kindly edit your original post to cater for the newly revealed facts as there's no lifetime upgrade and support and license can't be legally transferred.

As I said, I'm interested but at the right terms and price. I still don't know whether moxi allows users to change emials and whether a license that was initially associated with one domain name can be transferred to another domain name. I also need to know how ownership actually changes, do I make payment before then you send credentials or the other way around. What if moxi blocks the license for any reason or denies providing support on the account that ownership changed.

Also, please PM me for your final price.

9. kamov

kamov Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Adam AliAdam Ali I will not edit my post because I am sure that they can't do what they are doing.

I will give access to my email which is of GMAIL so you can use this account associated with your account.

This is just for accelerate time.

But for an official transfert if you want, I can invest in lawyer fee for contact their lawyer, but seem that they don't want give name of lawyer.

My opinion is that they don't have any lawyer, and they know that they can't do what they are doing because think that customer will not claim.

The minimum price is what I pay for this, minimum 550 EURO, which is in $650.

Remember that this license will have LIFETIME license of any PHPFOX future and past and present license, UNLIMITED and FREE SUPPORT and UPGRADE.

Only if they change name of product to something else, but until is named "PHPFOX" then you have RIGHT to use this license.

They said that is located in Sweden which is in Europe and very near to me.

So I have no issue to go against them in court if need.

I can give also some module license for use on phpfox.

10. kamov

kamov Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Forgot to show screen of dashboard account:

Screen Shot 2015-01-13 at 13.25.56.png

11. Adam Ali

Adam Ali New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Kamov,

$650 is not possible for me as I think I'll pay mox9 $499 for a fresh license and I'm likely to pay another $200 for some add-ons.

Thank you for your time and good luck:)

12. kamov

kamov Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    499 => 6 months of Upgrade / Support then you pay 49$ / each 6 months for upgrade + 19$ / month for Support

650 => Unlimited Upgrade / Support, forever...

I think that only for 150$ more you get a more better condition.

PLUS

I have some license of addon like the best theme of phpfox, bootstrap theme (www.macagoraga.com/demos/bootstraphpfox3) which cost 100$

and some more addons, total value of addons are around 400$ (ceofox faq, konsort games, and others).

13. SLUSaintsFan

SLUSaintsFan Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    If you did not sell this yet let me know how low you can go & I will see what I can do.

14. SLUSaintsFan

SLUSaintsFan Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    Unless we can setup some kinda payment system where I pay part of it this week & the other part in 2-4 weeks $600 would be to high but I could do as much as $300 this week if you still have it

15. kamov

kamov Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    SLUSaintsFanSLUSaintsFan they can also change company name and their TOS/privacy/everything, but until product name remain PHPFOX then they SHOULD provide the same condition of first buyer. So don't worry. I will reply via PM about your proposal.

16. SLUSaintsFan

SLUSaintsFan Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    You guys can contact any attorney you like but I think once they look into everything they will find their is nothing that you can do about this change because PHP Fox is not the same company they used to be they have been bought out by moxie9 so with this in most states Im sure you will find that moxie9 has the right to do this.
    However Im sure you know that their are ways around this all you need to do is give your php fox account to whoever is willing to buy it then they can update the account to their own infomation & change it over to their account. however not many buyers are willing to do this because it is a big risk buying from others you dont know especily when you cant go thew php fox to get it aproved & all that before ya buy it

17. SLUSaintsFan

SLUSaintsFan Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:

That image dont really prove much because from what I see it has no License infomation or anything we can use to check with php fox to see if it is real & that you are the owner

18. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Local Time:
    Reminder: All potential buyers are asked to do a bit of due diligence. Get enough info from the OP to check with Moxi to verify license details and status.

19. SLUSaintsFan

SLUSaintsFan Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    Send me a PM with the following so I can check with PHP Fox & make sure everything is good:

1. PHP Fox License Key
    2. The name on the PHP Fox account
    3. The email on the PHP Fox account
    4. Your PayPal email (incase we decide to buy)
    5. A Screen shot of the PHP Fox Desktop with the license infomaion.

20. SLUSaintsFan

SLUSaintsFan Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    If this is still 4 sale Send me a PM with the following so I can check with PHP Fox & make sure everything is good:

1. PHP Fox License Key
    2. The name on the PHP Fox account
    3. The email on the PHP Fox account
    4. Your PayPal email (incase we decide to buy)
    5. A Screen shot of the PHP Fox Desktop with the license infomaion.