PHPfox latest community licence(3.5.1) + branding removal + extras

Welcome To Extralicense, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

Buy, sell trade your licenses,Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Learn and share with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Web Wizard

Valued Member
May 28, 2013
I have latest version of phpfox license with upgrades active till 28th of June ($299) + branding removal license ($49)

extras include :

phpfox like button code generator ($10)

phpFoxGuru Contact Importer 1.02

phpFoxGuru Friend Finder 1.01

phpFoxGuru Credit Plugin 1.03

phpFoxGuru Facebook Plugin 1.01

phpFoxGuru Gift Plugin 1.02

phpFoxGuru Password Strength Plugin 1.01

phpFoxGuru Referral 1.01

phpFoxGuru Top Member 1.01

phpFoxGuru Weather 1.02

For compatibility of the modules listed above and the selected PHPFox version please check phpfoxguru.com

want to sell it for $150 for ( license + branding removal ) plus $19 as the transfer fees

If interested then please pm me.

Last edited by a moderator:

voyagr

Valued Member
Jun 29, 2013
Hello, I am interested in buying your license. However I do not need the extras. So, do you sell only the community package? If yes, for how much?

voyagr

Valued Member
Jun 29, 2013
I will give 150 as it is usual. If you agree,pls contact phpfox in order to get permission to sell. thx

Web Wizard

Valued Member
May 28, 2013
$200 for license + branding removal (excluding transfer fees) as i am willing to transfer my account

Web Wizard

Valued Member
May 28, 2013
Hey I have license for sale for $200 plus transfer fee of $19.

SLUSaintsFan

Valued Member
Jun 22, 2012
transfer fee is $19 not $18 that and my

community licence I have 4-sale for $230.00 includes, $19 transfer fee, $10 pay pal fee, branding removal & upgrades untill March 14, 2014

Web Wizard

Valued Member
May 28, 2013
it is agist PHP Fox's policy to transfer your account. only PHP Fox can transfer a license & they will charge $19
thats why i posted new comment to mention that i will charge $19 transfer fee... initially i was unaware of that fact.. when i used to trade on purchased 1 long back there was no transfer fee at all then...

SLUSaintsFan

Valued Member
Jun 22, 2012
yea it is a new policy @ PHP Fox it's because they lose $ everytime a client sells their license so they charge a $19 fee to help make up for the cost the lose. In the end they still lose alot of $ but the $19 helps. I can see PHP Fox changing the policy down the road and making it so you cant resell a license because they are starting to relize how much $ they really lose everytime a client sells their license

Status
Not open for further replies.