Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Expired PHPFOX Community Lifetime License

Discussion in 'Completed Other Transactions' started by SLUSaintsFan, Feb 8, 2015.

Tags:
  1. SLUSaintsFan

SLUSaintsFan Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    3:32 PM
    Version: Community Version (no brand)
    Expire: Lifetime Upgrade and Lifetime Support (no expiration)
    Legal: Legally transfert license
    Cost: I accept offers

2. Judicialcriminals

Judicialcriminals New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    how much you want and how can you prove that you own it and that it can be transfered?

3. SLUSaintsFan

SLUSaintsFan Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    I would like atlest $300 for it but if that's to much let me know how much you can pay. FYI I would just give you my account if you buy it & you should be able to contact php fox to update the email and the reason why I say this is because if you have PHP Fox transfer the license there is a fee of $10-$20 & they may take away the Life Time Upgrades if you transfer also either way I don't think they have Life Time Support anymore so it's just the Upgrades and if you like I could transfer it to you but I'm not going to be responsible for any problems you could run into after.

As far as the proof I don't really have much if any proof but as far as I know this site still has a system that we need to go thew to buy/sell a License.