Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Abandoned PHPFox Community License

Discussion in 'Completed Other Transactions' started by Mark D, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Mark D

Mark D New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    11:50 AM
    I'm no longer running a social networking site so I am looking to sell this. My support expired, the cost is $49 to renew. The latest files though that you can access without paying for support/updates is PHPFox 3.4.1. I am looking for $120, so if you decide to renew support your total cost is going to be $169 vs $300 if you buy from PHPFox, almost $131 in savings.

I can only accept PayPal, from a verified account. I might be able to accept other payment arrangements as long as I do not have to create any additional accounts anywhere else.

NOTE: I lowered my price from $170 to $120, so that explains Jamie's post below. One thing I'm also offering is if you are going to install this software on a dedicated server/VPS and you want to save money by not using a control pane, I'll configure Apache/PHP/MySQL/FTP for you at no charge, getting you all setup and running for nothing. If you use Cpanel/WHM I'll even help you get that up and running.

2. SLUSaintsFan

SLUSaintsFan Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    2:50 PM
    $170 is kinda high for a PHPFox Community License with exspiered Support/Upgrades.

3. Mark D

Mark D New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    I'm not sure I agree but I did see the other post that someone is offering their license for $150 that still has updates. My license is expired and I just dropped my price to $150, if someone renew's support it will come to $199, a $101 in savings + I'll setup their VPS/Dedicated server for free. I hope that makes it a fairer deal.

4. SLUSaintsFan

SLUSaintsFan Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    most Community Licenses I have seen run from $125.00-$150.00 and thats with Branding free. So if your Community License dont have branding free it may not be worth anything over $100.00 if that much.

5. Mark D

Mark D New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    You have a point there. I did not think of the Branding Free option as really being anything of any value, but that might just be the kind of guy I am. I've just lowered my price and offered to setup someone's VPS/Server, if in the next day or two there is no interest, I might have to take your advice and lower my price. Thank you for your feedback.

6. nitinjain

nitinjain New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    1:20 AM
    i can pay 100$ for the same...without installation ...

7. Mark D

Mark D New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Sorry for not responding sooner, been away for the last day. Is there some way you would be able to pay other than through PayPal? Bitcoins perhaps? My account was limited yesterday, so I am working on that.

8. nitinjain

nitinjain New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    thanks mark ..i got the licence from jamie....

9. kiran1980

kiran1980 New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    if anybody has still license can you reply to this post.

10. Mark D

Mark D New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    I have one I'm looking to sell, I can't accept PayPal anymore but will accept BitCoins. I've been trying to sell it for a while but I figure in the next week or so I'll see about having this thread closed and just keep it for the future along with my other licenses I am not using (VB 4, etc).

11. heebeha

heebeha New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Ill take it for $100 if you are interested, please PM me or email me. ASAP as I am hot to buy. I will need a verification from phpfox stating they agree that you can indeed sell it. contact them and ask permission and send me a copy of the communication so I can verify with them before I hand over the loot. This is a sample of a letter to and from phpfox confirming the transfer.

[​IMG]

12. SLUSaintsFan

SLUSaintsFan Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    I have a community licence I have 4-sale for $230.00 includes, $19 transfer fee, $10 pay pal fee, branding removal & upgrades untill March 14, 2014