Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Expired Phpfox community license + Brand removal before Jan 1st 2008

Discussion in 'Completed Other Transactions' started by killuahxh, Jan 27, 2013.

1. killuahxh

killuahxh New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    3:10 PM
    Hi everyone,

I want to buy Phpfox community license with Brand removal, registered before Ja 1st 2008. Please let me know your price + screenshot of your license account.

Thanks & Kind Regards,

2. Rickie

Rickie New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    3:10 AM
    Willing to sell as I don't use phpfox much anymore, will send you proof of purchase via private message.

3. Vincent

Vincent Here to help

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    9:10 AM
    Wow, great! Be sure to let us know how the sale goes :)

4. Rickie

Rickie New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
  5. killuahxh

killuahxh New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    I've just chat with this guy, he sent me screenshot of a license that he found on internet, and told me that he has just taken this screenshot. Totally a scammer! LOL

This is what he sent me:

[​IMG]

And this is url of this image (over 1 month ago, but he told me he has just taken this screen):

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1219469

This is what he chat with me:

[​IMG]

6. Vincent

Vincent Here to help

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    Feel free to add me to your conversation so I can check if that's true and we'll handle this in Private. Thanks for the information already!

7. killuahxh

killuahxh New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    I just invited you to the conversation. Thanks!

8. Vincent

Vincent Here to help

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    Both images turned out to be taken from the internet. User recognized as Scammer.
    Thanks to killuahxh for the good spot!

9. SLUSaintsFan

SLUSaintsFan Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    this is why Scirpt companys like PHP Fox should stop clients from reselling their license because their are to many scamers & hackers out their today.
    Note:
    I had all my PHP Fox stuff hacked into about 3-6 mounths ago and who ever did this hacked into my computer using my ip so I have no proof it was them who sold all my stuff & because of this I lost all my PHP Fox stuff.
    I talkd to PHP Fox about this but since I have no proof their really is nothing they can do.
    So now I'm without a site & my stuff untill I can get the funds to buy a new license.

Also If anyone has a Phpfox community license with Brand removal they would like to sell please let me know Im looking a Phpfox community license with Brand removal that was registered before Ja 1st 2008 because this is what I had before & I would like to get another like this. But if the price is right I will buy any Phpfox community license with Brand as long as it is a real Phpfox community license with Brand & you have permision from PHP Fox to resell this Phpfox community license with Brand.

10. SLUSaintsFan

SLUSaintsFan Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    I would like to sell my PHP Fox latest community licence+ branding removal it also has upgrades until 03/15/2014 so I'm asking $230 for this.

Note: the $230 will include the $20 PHP Fox transfer fee & $10 Pay Pal fee.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2013
  11. SLUSaintsFan

SLUSaintsFan Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    The PHP Fox community licence I had was sold but Im looking for new PHP Fox community licence