Extralicense - Buy, sell trade your licenses.

Joining ExtraLicense allows you to join the best aftermarket forum for second hand license and its FREE Buy, sell, Trade your licenses you no longer need or want. Xenforo, Vbulletin, ClientExec, Blesta, UBB, and many more. Its free to join and sell today!

• ExtraLicense has a few changes coming over the next few days.

Phpfox community license + Brand removal before Jan 1st 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

killuahxh

Valued Member
Hi everyone,

I want to buy Phpfox community license with Brand removal, registered before Ja 1st 2008. Please let me know your price + screenshot of your license account.

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Rickie

Valued Member
Willing to sell as I don't use phpfox much anymore, will send you proof of purchase via private message.

Vincent

Here to help
Valued Member
Willing to sell as I don't use phpfox much anymore, will send you proof of purchase via private message.
Wow, great! Be sure to let us know how the sale goes :)

killuahxh

Valued Member
I've just chat with this guy, he sent me screenshot of a license that he found on internet, and told me that he has just taken this screenshot. Totally a scammer! LOL

This is what he sent me:

MAOlpLk.png

And this is url of this image (over 1 month ago, but he told me he has just taken this screen):

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1219469

This is what he chat with me:

yI38Gf7.png

Vincent

Here to help
Valued Member
I've just chat with this guy, he sent me screenshot of a license that he found on internet, and told me that he has just taken this screenshot. Totally a scammer! LOL
This is what he sent me:

MAOlpLk.png

And this is url of this image (over 1 month ago, but he told me he has just taken this screen):

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1219469

This is what he chat with me:

yI38Gf7.png
Feel free to add me to your conversation so I can check if that's true and we'll handle this in Private. Thanks for the information already!

Vincent

Here to help
Valued Member
I just invited you to the conversation. Thanks!
Both images turned out to be taken from the internet. User recognized as Scammer.

Thanks to killuahxh for the good spot!

Reactions: Dan

SLUSaintsFan

Valued Member
this is why Scirpt companys like PHP Fox should stop clients from reselling their license because their are to many scamers & hackers out their today.

Note:

I had all my PHP Fox stuff hacked into about 3-6 mounths ago and who ever did this hacked into my computer using my ip so I have no proof it was them who sold all my stuff & because of this I lost all my PHP Fox stuff.

I talkd to PHP Fox about this but since I have no proof their really is nothing they can do.

So now I'm without a site & my stuff untill I can get the funds to buy a new license.

Also If anyone has a Phpfox community license with Brand removal they would like to sell please let me know Im looking a Phpfox community license with Brand removal that was registered before Ja 1st 2008 because this is what I had before & I would like to get another like this. But if the price is right I will buy any Phpfox community license with Brand as long as it is a real Phpfox community license with Brand & you have permision from PHP Fox to resell this Phpfox community license with Brand.

SLUSaintsFan

Valued Member
I would like to sell my PHP Fox latest community licence+ branding removal it also has upgrades until 03/15/2014 so I'm asking $230 for this.

Note: the $230 will include the $20 PHP Fox transfer fee & $10 Pay Pal fee.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.