Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Completed PHPFox Community License 3.6.0 Beta/RC for sale + branding removal + 9 paid modules

Discussion in 'Completed Other Transactions' started by Skydo, May 27, 2013.

1. Skydo

Skydo New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    1:33 PM
    PHPFox Community License (purchase price $299), branding removal (purchase price $49) and the following paid modules:

phpFoxGuru Contact Importer 1.02
    phpFoxGuru Friend Finder 1.01
    phpFoxGuru Credit Plugin 1.03
    phpFoxGuru Facebook Plugin 1.01
    phpFoxGuru Gift Plugin 1.02
    phpFoxGuru Password Strength Plugin 1.01
    phpFoxGuru Referral 1.01
    phpFoxGuru Top Member 1.01
    phpFoxGuru Weather 1.02

For compatibility of the modules listed above and the selected PHPFox version please check phpfoxguru.com

Asking price $150. Optionally, extend support/upgrade is available for $49 at phpfox.com

2. Web Wizard

Web Wizard Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    5:03 PM
    Can you sell it for $120 without those 9 modules ... I am just asking for license and copyright removal

3. Skydo

Skydo New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:

No, sorry, I would like to sell all together, but I can add for you another bonus - I can provide you with a software license for FTP Guard Standard edition - this is an FTP server monitoring desktop application developed by our company having a price of $59.

4. Web Wizard

Web Wizard Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    can you send me snap shots of you communication with phpfox for transfer of your license. I already have one phpfox license so you just need to transfer it to my account by requesting them to do so. Payment mode- Paypal accepted ??

5. Skydo

Skydo New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    Yes, PayPal is accepted as long your PayPal email address is verified. Please send me a PM with your name, company name and PayPal email address, and I will request permission for the transfer.

6. Web Wizard

Web Wizard Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    PM sent. once i am assured of transfer in progress by phpfox , then i will immediately send you your payment

7. heebeha

heebeha New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    6:33 AM
    I am interested at $150. Please PM me info to verify the license and your conversation with phpfox so I can verify that they agreed to transfer the license. my email is heebeha at gmail if that's easier for you to contract me.

8. Skydo

Skydo New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:

Heebeha, I am sorry, the sale was initiated with another buyer that contacted me earlier. I do not expect problems finalizing the transaction, but in case something unexpected happens and the sale is not completed I will keep you in touch.

9. Web Wizard

Web Wizard Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    I got the license and the transaction is completed smoothly. Extremely satisfied with the deal. Thank You Skydo. @admin please mark this thread as closed as this license is now mine :) and no more available for sale

10. Skydo

Skydo New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    Thank you for the smooth transaction, Web Wizard. I am very satisfied with the deal too. All the best and take care!