ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No more PHP

meetdilip

Valued Member
I hear people say it all the time. First, when NodeBB was launched. Later when Discourse picked pace. There seems to be a consensus that PHP is no longer a good option from the developer point of view. Do you agree?

I think most of the people get used to the languages like ruby, javascript and the csharp. And nce you get used to the same it would be hard to get the ways of the php. And so on that note It'd be reasonable to say they may not like those php ways of doing the stuff. That is what I have noticed so far.

PHP is still in use, but when applications are started on mobiles most of the prgrams went down especially PHP. Some sites are moved to javascript for safe and secure, but still i am seeing PHP is running.
Never lose hopes on PHP as it will run for lifetime.

PHP is still very much running and active from the last time I have it checked out. It's just that most users are now interested in using Javascript. Personally, I make use of Javascript now.