Newly Renewed XenForo Licence

Welcome To Extralicense, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

Buy, sell trade your licenses,Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Learn and share with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrivateMufasa

Valued Member
Sep 11, 2014
1. What are you selling, buying or wanting to trade

XenForo License

2. When does it expire?

Sep, 5 2015

3. Is it able to be legally transferred?

Yes.

4. Any Screenshots?

EqvjoW1.png

5. How much are you selling for, how much will you pay, etc.

$100 - $40 off retail price. PayPal only as i have yet to set up any other way of receiving payment.

PrivateMufasa

Valued Member
Sep 11, 2014
Im sorry, i cannot accept $80. It cost me $140 plus $40 every year to renew it, plus the development process is now back on track and rapidly improving so prices are going to go back up sooner or later. I have to get something back from it. Sorry, $100 only.

Dan

Valued Member
Nov 13, 2019
What members are asking for their licenses should not be up for discussion. A license (or any other tangible item) is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. The buyer obviously thinks the license is worth $100 (I do as well) and has paid. Off topic messages have been removed.

viene

Valued Member
Nov 11, 2013
What members are asking for their licenses should not be up for discussion. A license (or any other tangible item) is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. The buyer obviously thinks the license is worth $100 (I do as well) and has paid. Off topic messages have been removed.
agree if you don't have the resource go somewhere else. You don't need to argue or downblow any item here. Move on my friend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.