Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

New -XenForo Only- Anti-Scam Measure

Discussion in 'Hear Ye Hear Ye' started by Vincent, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Vincent

Vincent Here to help

Local Time:
    7:12 PM
    I have implemented a new Anti-Scam Measurement in the XenForo Section of the Swap Shop Category.

When a User wants to Sell or Trade his XenForo license, he must first enter a valid Validation Token created at the XenForo Customer Area.
    If he doesn't do this, he doesn't get access to the WTS or WTT Prefixes in that forum. These are necessary to post a thread.

I hope everyone, except the scammers themselves, whom can burn in hell, are glad with this new measure.

Have a nice day,
    - Vincent

2. Vincent

Vincent Here to help

Local Time:
    7:12 PM
    All the current sellers/traders have been asked to Validate their XenForo Licenses. If they do not do this within a week, their threads will be deleted.

To all buyers, I suggest you ask them to do that too before you go trough with the deal.