Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Not Eligible New Xenforo license for sale- I want to sell my Xenforo License

Discussion in 'Completed XenForo Transactions' started by naijafinder, Sep 7, 2013.

1. naijafinder

naijafinder New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    10:10 AM
    I just recently purchase new Xenforo license, and now i have decided to sell it to anyone who is interested.

Purchased date: September 7 2013
    Support/updates end: Sep 7, 2014
    Selling price: $110
    My License Validation Token

Payment method: Western Union or Bank transfer. (I could have use paypal but it's not accepted in Ukraine)
    After payment i will send you my Xenforo login details and you will be able to change my domain and email to yours.

My contact details:
    Mobile: +380938278660

Reason why i want to sell it: I have vbulletin license and Xenforo. I have decided to sell my new purchase xenforo licsence associated with this domain

Attached Files:

2. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Local Time:
    12:10 PM
    The License is not yet able to be legally transferred. You must wait 120 days.
  3. naijafinder

naijafinder New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    10:10 AM