What's new
  • Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
  • I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post

New Limitations on Conversations

MeMuffin

Local time
Today, 07:11
Well, i got issues to post pms and ive created one thread and posted one post in it. This is my second post and this is on topic :)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Local time
Today, 00:11
Well, i got issues to post pms and ive created one thread and posted one post in it. This is my second post and this is on topic :)
You have the permissions. It works on a cron so you don't get immediate access. However, you are good to go now.

Zyne

Local time
Today, 06:11
Whilst this is great, I have a valid license its not letting me verify, have left a message on your wall :(

Cronix

Local time
*gonna say thank you to get the required post without spamming the forum else where :D

stevehszrk

Can Sell XenForo
Local time
This is quite a pain... I signed up like 2 weeks ago tried to post.... AND cant even PM the admin. you should at least allow that.

Gregsta

Local time
Today, 06:11
How do I advertise my licence, I don't seem to be able to find were I validate it so I can sell it.

Mrchris

Local time
Go to the top of the forum click on Classifieds
Then click on Add Classified then select the following category
After selecting click on continue and follow the prompts

Death

Local time
Created a WTB thread, now it is gone. Is that also not allowed with 0 posts?