Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

New Forums

Discussion in 'Hear Ye Hear Ye' started by Dan, Aug 17, 2014.

1. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Local Time:
    11:39 AM
    This evening, by request, we added a few more forums for your discussing pleasure.

Forum Software Discussion - Now you can talk about the leaders in the Forum world: XenForo, vBulletin and IP.Board. I will provide a disclaimer at this point because I don't want a forum full of bashing. You are free to talk about want you want but remember there is no "one size fits all" in the forum world. Respect others opinions and views and keep it civil.
    If you would like to see other forum scripts added, let me know.

Forum Management - Have a problem with a member or a situation you don't know how to handle? Have a general question about running a forum? Ask it here.

This forum is built on webmasters and forum gurus. Certainly we could all learn from each other. We are already here offloading our extra licenses so why not have a few discussions as well. The way I see it: All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy.

Don't forget to tell your friends. And as always, if you have a suggestion, feel free to message me or add the suggestion HERE

Last edited: Aug 17, 2014