Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

New Chat Room

Discussion in 'Hear Ye Hear Ye' started by Dan, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Local Time:
    11:56 AM
    I am pleased to announce the addition of a new chat room available to all members immediately. I see many members taking their negotiations to Skype or email. In response to this, I have added the chat room with the following permissions:
    1. All registered members have access to the chat system.
    2. All registered members have the ability to create and password protect a room to allow a 1 on 1 negotiation in private. Note - all moderators and admins can view all rooms without the need for a password.
    3. All chat sessions are archived and saved to our server to help with disputes. Chat messages will be archived for 120 days, after that they are deleted.
    We hope you will find this system useful for general chatter or for your negotiations. To use, click on Chat in the navigation bar,

Have fun!

Last edited: Jul 2, 2015