Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

need remove this links from footer

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by rambo, Jan 22, 2015.

1. rambo

rambo New Member

Local Time:
    5:58 AM
    what tempate to edit i not find it?Want remove this two links bellow xenforo branding?

oie_Gt1t7TkxNpmb.png

2. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Local Time:
    10:58 PM
    Depends really. You may find it in the footer template, injected into the template using template modifications or called in a regex from a PHP file.
    /*
    Start of public service announcement
    */
    I will also mention that (and I am sure you have checked) you shouldn't remove any copyrights which you do not have the right to remove.

3. rambo

rambo New Member

Local Time:
    5:58 AM
    its not inside footer template?

4. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Local Time:
    10:58 PM
  5. Xaxas

Xaxas New Member

Local Time:
    6:58 AM
    These "copyright" links generally created by styles' or add-ons' XML file. Before the install add-ons or styles, if you open the .XML file with a text editor like Notepad or Dreamweaver and search for "copyright" a few times, you can find codes for these copyright texts. But I don't suggest to do that, because you should respect add-on & style authors.