Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Expired Need expired Xenforo license - will pay with Bitcoins

Discussion in 'Completed XenForo Transactions' started by Knocks, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Knocks

Knocks Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Local Time:
    9:07 AM
    I will pay $30 in Bitcoins for an expired XenForo license. It can 1.1 or an older version, doesn't really matter. This is for a forum I bought off someone that didn't come with a license, and I need to connect the site to a real account. I don't need to download anything from XenForo.com.

If you want to dump an old license, this is perfect. Will pay with Bitcoins so it's less hassle for both of us. The exchange rate is growing like crazy, of course, so we will verify the price of Bitcoin immediately before making the deal. If you don't know what Bitcoin is, read up before PM'ing please. Please don't ask for PayPal or Moneybookers.