ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invision Community (NE) Box of Tricks

EL PaperBoy

With the recent announcement of plugins being deprecated in Invision Community v5, plugins must be converted to applications in the 4.x code line otherwise settings/data of plugins will be lost when the v5 upgrade is performed. As such, I've taken the decision to merge some free plugins into a single application, as building an application for each of them might be a bit overkill as some of them are "simple"

It's like Kitchen Sink, but it's my Box of Tricks

Which plugins have been moved over this application?

Please see the "Additional information" tab for more details of what each of the above provides.

What will happen when this application is installed, but I don't have any of the above installed?

You'll have an application with all the above features disabled by default, and you can turn them on/off individually if you wish.

What will happen when this application is installed, but I have one (or more) of those plugins already installed?

• If there are any settings in the plugin version, then they will be migrated to the application.
  • If the plugin is enabled, then the functionality will be automatically enabled.
  • If the plugin is disabled, then the functionality will remain off by default.
  • The plugin version will then be uninstalled via the background tasks queue.

Are there any new features?

Will any other free plugins be added?

While I don't have any other free plugins available in the Marketplace, there are some which I've made which may end up in this at a later point...we'll see.

Continue reading...