Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Expired my XenForo for your vBulletin 4.x

Discussion in 'Completed vB Transactions' started by podie, Jun 14, 2014.

1. podie

podie New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    8:17 PM
    So in my last thread where I wanted to buy a vB license I was scammed, now I wanna trade instead. (For those of you who saw my last thread and wanna know the outcome, I found the scammers phonenumber after a little research and now I'm calling him from time to time, day and night. He sounds so angry though.)

So here's what I want:
    I have a XenForo license but would rather go with vBulletin, so I wanna trade it. However, my license can't be transferred which means that your license does'nt have to be either. We can just trade logins. 100% scamsecure since both of us can take our accounts back.
    Support/updates ends at Dec 12, 2014.

Let me know if interested :)

2. Ádáám

Ádáám New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    7:17 PM
    @podie@podie is this offer still available? Willing to trade.

3. syncvb

syncvb New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    12:47 AM
    Is is still available? and why is that XF license not transferable ?