Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Completed My FreshBooks account (for sending invoices and managing clients)

Discussion in 'Completed Other Transactions' started by Eric, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Eric

Eric Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    2:52 PM
    I have had a Freshbooks account for a very long.. Awhile ago they upped their prices for new accounts. I am selling my account (the account, not my clients or data)

Currently the monthly pricing is:
    $19.95 - 25 clients, no additional staff, no project managers, timesheets, expenses
    $29.95 - unlimited clients, 1 staff, project managers, timesheets, expenses
    $39.95 - unlimited clients, 5 staff, project managers, timesheets, expenses

My monthly account pricing is:
    $14 - 50 clients, 1 staff, unlimited clients, contractors, project managers, timesheets, expenses

The $14 account pricing will never raise - as long as you don't upgrade or downgrade the account. I am asking $40 obo or $5 less if paying with Dwolla

I'm selling because I'm moving to a different system because I've outgrown this one and I wanted to pass on the savings to someone else.