Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Expired Multiple Godaddy domains - includes license

Discussion in 'Completed Domain Transactions' started by Eric, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Eric

Eric Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    11:52 AM
    Domain - Expiration - Asking - Notes
    ADULT-AUCTIONS.COM - 11/19/2014 - $250 - Comes with PHPProBid license, lots of upgrades including paid plugins
    ALL-WPMUDEV-PLUGINS.COM - 12/20/2014 - $200 - Comes with ALL wpmudev.com plugins and themes and free upgrades until November 14
    DEVWITHSSL.COM - 11/5/2014 - $20
    EXT0.COM - 1/8/2014 - $500 - (extension zero)
    FACEBOOK-CAMEL.COM - 10/28/2014 - $5
    PHP-SANDBOX.COM - 7/19/204 - $1000
    SNAGTHEMARKET.COM - 8/12/204 - $500 - Comes with Post Affiliate Pro license see http://bit.ly/1cZTg8P
    WOOBZI.COM - 2/2/2016 - $200
    WP-DEVEL.COM - 10/18/2014 - $200 - Comes with ALL wpmudev.com plugins and themes and free upgrades until November 14
    WPMUDEV-PLUGINS.COM - 12/20/2014 - $200 - Comes with ALL wpmudev.com plugins and themes and free upgrades until November 14

- All domains are on Godaddy
    - Some domains are new, if you want them I will need to wait to transfer them due to the minimum ownage time... however if you do buy it I will in the meantime change the nameserver to whatever you want until the ownage time is over
    - I may be interested in license trades or trades plus cash, if you want to make an offer please let me know.
    - I accept many types of payment. I prefer payment types in this order: Square (debit/credit over the phone), Stripe (debit/credit online via my invoice system), Skrill, USPS money order, Paypal ($154.78 if paying through PP), MoneyPak or Cash (in person only)

2. Eric

Eric Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    Still up for sell and domains have been renewed.

3. Eric

Eric Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    Still up for sale. Shoot me an offer