Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Completed Looking to trade IPB License for Xenforo

Discussion in 'Completed XenForo Transactions' started by Bandit Kitteh, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Bandit Kitteh

Bandit Kitteh New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    6:33 AM
    • I'm trying to trade for a Xenforo license. I paid $175 for IP Board along with the $50 IP Content purchase, totaling to about $225 worth of content.
    • The license has already expired and is renewable for $25 and I'm willing to renew as part of the trade.
    • IP Content is available to renew for $15 as an option.
    • It is a legally transferable license, requiring a $25 fee to renew, though I'm willing to pay it.
    • I'm asking for offers of any Xenforo license as I don't like IP Board anymore and I don't want to pay $140.

2. Bubka3

Bubka3 New Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Local Time:
    9:33 AM
    I can do this. I have XenForo license that ends on Feb 28, 2015.

3. Bandit Kitteh

Bandit Kitteh New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    6:33 AM
    Traded, quick and easy. Trustworthy too!