ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official RSS - 4.5: ACP Dark Mode

EL PaperBoy

A short while ago we revealed the new look Admin CP for Invision Community 4.5. The focus was on increasing the workspace, brightening and modernising the look.

However, for some this new look was perhaps a little too bright, especially when setting your OS to use dark mode.

Rather than cause an increase in sales for sunglasses, we went ahead and implemented a dark mode for the Admin CP.

You can set it to work inline with your OS preference, or you can choose to enforce light or dark mode.

I'm sure the next question you're about to ask is "Hey Ehren that looks amazing and now working at 3 am won't wake up the neighbours when I log into the AdminCP but can you do the same for the front-end?"

The short answer to that is "no". The theme system isn't currently designed to support both light and dark colour schemes, however our marketplace has a great selection of dark themes to enhance your community.

I hope that you like this new feature and I just wanted to say thanks for your feedback; we do listen!

View the full article