• Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
  • I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post

Completed Looking for XF Licenses Offers

Mr_Jacksonville

Hi there. I am currently looking for offers for a XenForo license. If you have a XenForo license and are willing to sell it, please reply below with your offer and when it will expire, as well as any extras included. If you have the resource manager, that would be awesome. My budget is $50 to $90. Resource manager and support time are not required. Use this format if you have a license willing for sale.

Expiration date:
Extras (if any):
Offer:

If I consider your offer is the best, I'll buy it from you. Thanks a lot! :)

Last edited:

Axed99

Hey mate I have one will sell it for $50, but you will renew it as its expired, LMK thanks.. Skype: Axed99

VaseOG

i have a licence i got on june 28 expires next year on 28th im willing to sell it for around $80 or best offer