Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Expired Looking for WHMCS License

Discussion in 'Completed WHMCS' started by Rich Dropper, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Rich Dropper

Rich Dropper Member

Local Time:
    7:33 PM
    Hello.

I'm interested for a whmcs license, let it be branded or unbranded. I'm only going to deal through here, simply paste your whmcs ticket id in which your license is verified by whmcs team.

Thank you.

2. mark78

mark78 New Member

Local Time:
    7:33 PM
    well i can provide you WHMCS WEBHOST Branded License

3. Mrchris

Mrchris Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:03 AM
    Whats that ? What is a whmcs webhost branded or it just a branded license ?

4. Erin Nicole

Erin Nicole Member

Local Time:
    9:03 AM
    Don't take that offer. A webhost branded license is one that a webhost gives to you for free or is included in the bill you pay monthly.
    It can only be hosted on their servers so you wouldn't be able to use it.

5. Mrchris

Mrchris Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:03 AM
    This actually raised red flags in my head. We shouldn't make this op the bad buy though perhaps he didn't know.

6. Licensecart

Licensecart Member

Local Time:
    2:03 PM
    I would say he would know mate, simply because it's in their reseller agreement :oops:

http://whmcs.com/resellers/ :whistle:

Reseller Requirements
    • You may only sell licenses to your own hosting/dedicated customers
    And

Q: Who can I sell these licenses to?
    A:
    The reseller program is intended for web hosts, to allow them to offer WHMCS licenses along with their reseller, VPS and/or dedicated hosting services. The reseller program does not allow selling licenses to the general public, or as a standalone item.

7. internext

internext Active Member

Local Time:
    9:03 AM
    Hi Rich, I know its a longshot after all this time, but if you are still looking, please see my offer HERE