Looking for WHMCS License

Welcome To Extralicense, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

Buy, sell trade your licenses,Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Learn and share with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich Dropper

Valued Member
Aug 9, 2013
Hello.

I'm interested for a whmcs license, let it be branded or unbranded. I'm only going to deal through here, simply paste your whmcs ticket id in which your license is verified by whmcs team.

Thank you.

mark78

Valued Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hello. I'm interested for a whmcs license, let it be branded or unbranded. I'm only going to deal through here, simply paste your whmcs ticket id in which your license is verified by whmcs team. Thank you.
well i can provide you WHMCS WEBHOST Branded License

Mrchris

Valued Member
Oct 18, 2012
Whats that ? What is a whmcs webhost branded or it just a branded license ?

Erin Nicole

Valued Member
Aug 8, 2014

Whats that ? What is a whmcs webhost branded or it just a branded license ?
Don't take that offer. A webhost branded license is one that a webhost gives to you for free or is included in the bill you pay monthly.

It can only be hosted on their servers so you wouldn't be able to use it.

Mrchris

Valued Member
Oct 18, 2012
This actually raised red flags in my head. We shouldn't make this op the bad buy though perhaps he didn't know.

Atlanical

Valued Member
Jun 30, 2013
This actually raised red flags in my head. We shouldn't make this op the bad buy though perhaps he didn't know.
I would say he would know mate, simply because it's in their reseller agreement :oops:

http://whmcs.com/resellers/ :whistle:

Reseller Requirements

• You may only sell licenses to your own hosting/dedicated customers

And

Q: Who can I sell these licenses to?

A:
The reseller program is intended for web hosts, to allow them to offer WHMCS licenses along with their reseller, VPS and/or dedicated hosting services. The reseller program does not allow selling licenses to the general public, or as a standalone item.

internext

Valued Member
Sep 6, 2014
Hello.
I'm interested for a whmcs license, let it be branded or unbranded. I'm only going to deal through here, simply paste your whmcs ticket id in which your license is verified by whmcs team.

Thank you.
Hi Rich, I know its a longshot after all this time, but if you are still looking, please see my offer HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.