Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Looking for ideas

Discussion in 'Way Off Topic' started by Mrchris, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Mrchris

Mrchris Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:27 AM
    Alright I had deleted my site by mistake I had one backup but however it could be something better then what it was however since this happen asking everyone for ideas its called systemadmintpit.com (you'll see sql error) pretty much spot for system admins to go to I did wordpress for while but I'm always looking for something more interactive.

2. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Local Time:
    Hi Mrchris. You looking to change the demographic/topic of the site completely or just looking to change the software/script?

3. Mrchris

Local Time:
    The software script actually.. Some the along the lines of adding codes and examples on how to do things.

I was thinking to even use forum base type of script but I'm just looking to run more less site alike simple script were I can post codes people can rate or commend via twitter or something.

4. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Local Time:
    Ever played with Joomla?

5. Mrchris

Local Time:
    Yes few times.. I just found a script actually http://sysadminpit.com/a/ I started to work on it some more much clean and less to worry about.. Back in the day I had site on joomla I tell ya really liked it but since then I moved to wordpress gosh those were the days