Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Abandoned Looking for a XenForo License for 70-80 USD

Discussion in 'Completed XenForo Transactions' started by NellyD, Dec 8, 2012.

Tags:
  1. NellyD

NellyD New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    7:45 PM
    As the title says: I am looking for another xenforo license between 70-80 USD. Must be transferable and active. Doesn't matter if it expires in a few months. Remember that licenses can only be transfered once and that your license must be at least 120 days old.

If you have proof of ownership, please post it. When buying the license I will also check with XenForo if the license is valid to prevent issues.

Thanks

Nelly

2. NellyD

NellyD New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    7:45 PM
    If you have a license available, please contact me. It's really urgent as I really prefer not to pay the full price so shortly before Christmas but I still require a license for a new teen forum. People are basically just waiting for me to launch the site, so I am just waiting for the license before I can take it online. I styled everything already, so the only reason preventing me from launching is the license.

Since I won't have ads on my forums, I am looking for a "used" license to save a bit of money.

Thanks and sorry for posting again...