What's new
  • Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
  • I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post

WTS license IPS (Core + Forums + Pages + Commerce + Blog + Gallery + Downloads) $425

Pablos

Can Sell XenForo
Local time
Tomorrow, 03:52
Pablos posted a new classified:

sell a license to the IPS Community Suite 4

Good evening. Sell a license to the IPS Community Suite 4. I purchased this license on November 3, 2013 for the aquarium project with test purposes, renewal and transfer will be at my expense.

Engine with a full set of applications:

View attachment 2362

If you buy a new license, it will cost $ 625:

View attachment 2364

I give this license for $ 425, and since this license on the official website costs $ 625, the buyer will win $ 200. I think that's a lot these days.
License renewal for 6 months at my expense. (I get $ 425 and spend $ 105 on license renewal and $ 20 on transfer. Total my gain from the transaction will be $ 300.)

Last edited:

Pablos

Can Sell XenForo
Local time
Tomorrow, 03:52
The ad was incorrectly drawn up. It misleads people about the price. I'm going to redo it now.