ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CLOSED selling Xenforo license with branding removed

hello, it is valid mate I did straight away after registering when I go to that page it shows valid so in this case, I see I need to send you a validation token and domain , what i will do right now :)

hello, I'm selling my Xenforo license with branding removed.

the price is not negotiable.

the price is euro 300,-
I am sorry to hear that it is a branding free licence. I know that XF asks a ridicilous price for that alone. But I am afraid, you will have a hard time to sell it with the branding free option included.

I would be interested in the XF licence, but without the branding free option.

In case nobody wants to have it and you can delete that branding free option from that licence in your XF account, I would be willing to buy it, obviously for a lower price then.

Just PM me for that. I bought already many licences here.

€300 is a good price for an XF license with branding removed, I have always been that kind of person that if I purchase a license I want no branding.

sometimes its harder to sell something but I'm not really desperate to sell if it won't sell fine ill keep it but I want to try and sell because for now I have no use for it due to an illness of a family member

money can go towards a gift ^^ so I'm not going to go lower because the price is right and gives you 1 year of updates as well costing you normally $66

this is way cheaper

:)

Hi,

please do not misunderstand me. I do not argue about the price.

I just meant that in case nobody wants to by it with this brandfree attachment, I would be interested in bying it without the branding free attached to it. I do not need a brandingfree licence, so it does not make sense to me to buy it with that option, even if it would be for i.e. 150 USD. I just do not need it. That is all. It is just my personal situation.

But maybe there is someone who wants to have a branding free licence. So let's wait and see.

Hi,

please do not misunderstand me. I do not argue about the price.

I just meant that in case nobody wants to by it with this brandfree attachment, I would be interested in bying it without the branding free attached to it. I do not need a brandingfree licence, so it does not make sense to me to buy it with that option, even if it would be for i.e. 150 USD. I just do not need it. That is all. It is just my personal situation.

But maybe there is someone who wants to have a branding free licence. So let's wait and see.
Am ready to Buy with 150 USD.

price changed to 275 USD the update service has been extended and is valid until (Support/updates end: Jun 19, 2020)

this is a fixed price.

price changed to 275 USD the update service has been extended and is valid until (Support/updates end: Jun 19, 2020)

this is a fixed price.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Second Hand XenForo License its 75 USD out of 160 USD (Normally Available in Extralicense Forum time to time)

For Second Hand Branding Remove its 100 USD out of 300 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It will be a very Fair Deal if the Price will 175 USD

not really you are forgetting the VAT that gets added to it, also it is way more if you buy it from Xenforo, anyone that wants a license with branding removed will pay roughly

1560960027643.png

lowest i would go is 250 USD thats half the price for same license. thats really a final price

the price is right, just to the right buyer ;)

shows different per country then, anywho thanks for showing me, the price at 250 USD I still find reasonable ^_^

thank you

regards

No Bro, I have Checked through as per Country the Price is same as said. See my Profile status am now at Netherlands through VPN.