ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Italy misses out at the World Cup

Henrywrites

Valued Member
When the fixtures for the playoff for the FIFA World Cup came out and Italy, former World Champions, got paired with Macedonia. Many Football fans felt that Italy will have a smooth ride.

However, the game played last night showed that Italy won't be advancing to the final stages of the playoffs as they suffered a surprising loss against Macedonia.

This will be the second time they won't be making it to the world cup and do you think they've lost the power to be at the World Cup?

The glory days of Italy have passed to the best of my knowledge. The way they missed on their qualification wasn't surprising to me. Who do you think would win the World Cup?

A lot of players are going to miss this year's World Cup because of injuries. There are high profile players that are also left out of their team. Ramos was dropped by Spain. It was a shocker when I saw the update.

This world is going to miss out on quite a good number of players since they are injured and wouldn't be able to perform competitively in the world cup, it's a sad one but i still have High hopes for the world cup.

Perhaps, they were not meant to have any major contributions in the world cup and it's why they failed to qualify for the tournament.

Even some of the big countries that qualified like Spain didn't do much in the tournament and they crashed out.

Even if Italy had managed to qualify for for the World Cup, it's not going to change anything from what happened in the tournament. It was all set up for Argentina to win it. It was very obvious.