Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Completed IPS license + optional addons

Discussion in 'Completed IPS Transactions' started by Erin Nicole, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Erin Nicole

Erin Nicole Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    12:56 AM
    Things to consider when listing your Invision License
    1. What are you selling, buying or wanting to trade (listed in #6)
    2. When does it expire? January 10th, 2015
    3. Is it able to be legally transferred? Yes but $15 fee not included for switching the domain on the license over to your own.
    4. Any Screenshots? No but you can view my forum... Which is using it until this is purchased.
    http://forumbeast.net
    5. How much are you selling for, how much will you pay, etc. (in #6)

6. Notes:
    I'm thinking about selling my Invision Power Board license and moving over to Xenforo with my forum. I'm starting to like its platform a lot better.

Here is everything I have paid for and will send with the license...
    $20 for iCredits
    $350 for IP.Board, Core, IP.Nexus, IP.Downloads, & IP.Content & 5 Users for IP.Chat
    $10 for Extra Forum Permissions
    $5 for CSS3 Breadcrubms by IPS Themes
    $6.11 for Disable Birthday Edition in My Settings
    $14 for Agile (theme)
    $30 for Shift (theme)

TOTAL $435.11

I'm willing to go down to $350 minimum. You do not have to take everything I have but if you want to pick and choose it is fine. I will still take a minimum of $330 otherwise I will be losing too much money. The $330 will only include the license itself and no addons.

I will set it up for you on your domain (install but NOT transfer the license aka pay that $15 fee) and contact IPS to get it transferred over.

I can provide hosting for the forum. We can work that out via methods below.

If you are interested hit me up via PM, email ( dudethatserin@gmail.com ) or Skype (dudethatserin).

2. Erin Nicole

Erin Nicole Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    I've decided to drop the price to $200 + $ for the themes (if you want them) + $ for the transfer ($15 I believe) + $15 for the domain name change.

So, $230 minimum to cover the ipb license (coming with all of the same things) & the transfer and change of your domain name. If you are interested, let me know.

3. Erin Nicole

Erin Nicole Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    I'm willing to swap for a Xenforo license. :)

4. Erin Nicole

Erin Nicole Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
  5. Erin Nicole

Erin Nicole Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
  6. Kirk

Kirk ExtraLicense Moderator Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Local Time:
    Moving this to the completed section as the OP is no longer selling her license.