Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Completed IPS Community Suite - 120$

Discussion in 'Completed IPS Transactions' started by Beware, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Beware

Beware New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    6:19 PM
    I would like to sell my Invision Power Services license. It is currently active and expires May 14, 2014 (Which is when a renewal will have to be done).

I cannot transfer the license from my account to any other as the account is not 6 months old, The account was created November 16, 2013 so i will be selling the entire account, I will create a new Email and change the accounts email address to the newly created email and the purchaser will have the accounts and they can change the passwords if you so wish. I'm selling the license and account not ripping anyone off.

I paid 188$ CAD for the license and would like to make at least 120$ CAD back on it.

The license is just a standard IPB License + 5 IP. Chat user limit. No addons have been purchased on the license.

Other screenshots will be provided if requested.
    [​IMG]

Payment will be done through PayPal only and a middle man (staff member) is preferred to avoid any possible troubles.

2. Bala

Bala Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    5:49 AM
    Can do it at a 100$ if you agree. I was looking into IP-Board and its great.

3. Beware

Beware New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Sent a PM

4. Beware

Beware New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Still for sale

Willing to sell for 100$ CAD. Cheapest as possible.

5. Beware

Beware New Member

0   0   0

Local Time: