Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Completed IPBoard Lifetime License

Discussion in 'Completed IPS Transactions' started by Frogger, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Frogger

Frogger Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    1:39 AM
    Selling IP.Board lifetime licesnse for $275.00

This is a lifetime license.

Reply if your interested.
    Thank you

2. Frogger

Frogger Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    I would consider a trade for this...

Easy Banner Pro (banner exchange site)

3. Bala

Bala Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    1:09 PM
    Please attach a license screenshot. Also what do you mean by lifetime? I need renew it?

4. Frogger

Frogger Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    The license doesn't need to be renewed, if you renew it you will lose the lifetime license. This account can only be taken over by the purchaser. You can change the account details to what ever you want. It is a lifetime, which means you do not ever have to renew the license.

5. Frogger

Frogger Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
  6. Bala

Bala Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Can it be upgraded to newer versions? But I do not want to spend 275$, although it is worth it, IPB clearly states it does not honour licenses in which account has been taken over. So its a big risk here.

7. Frogger

Frogger Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    You can WHEN 4.0 comes out, pay IPS to upgrade the account to the current version.

8. Bala

Bala Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    So if I need to pay to get the next version how is this lifetime? Its just lifetime for the current version.
    I can offer 100$ for this then.

9. Frogger

Frogger Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    So long as you do not change the license it will remain lifetime, however if you upgrade it to the 4.0 license, you will lose it. If you can download the 4.0 update from someone else, you can use this legal license on 4.0. Are you following me. Because it is a lifetime license, in which it will work fully on 4.0, BUT you will not be able to down load the patch update from IPS to 4.0, because a lifetime license is not upgradeable to 4.0...Make sense?

10. Frogger

Frogger Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    So basically what I am saying, this is a LIFETIME license. But you will not be able to download the patch update to 4.0 when released, reason being. Lifetime license's are no longer offered. But if you can obtain the patch update some other way, the lifetime license # will always be a legal license, and you will not have to paid the 6 month update fees, etc etc.

11. Frogger

Frogger Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    I am not really wanting money, I would rather just do a trade for Easy Banner Pro software, which cost is only $100.00 anyways...

12. Frogger

Frogger Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    TODAY ONLY: I will sell the lifetime license for $120.00 FIRM or trade for Easy Banner Pro.

13. Frogger

Frogger Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
  14. James Murray

James Murray New Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Local Time:
    12:39 AM
    This was not a lifetime license. Paid $120 for an expired regular license. The seller will not refund the money. Taking into account that at the moment this is completely useless to me, I even asked if I could pay him an extra $45 to renew and transfer the domain as it is in his name and the URL is filled, but heard nothing back. Completely disgusted with this transaction.

And yes, I sent the paypal payment as a friend to save him the charges, what a mug I am :-(

15. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Local Time:
    @FroggerFrogger has logged in yesterday. I will wait 24 hours for a response from him before I label him scammer.

16. James Murray

James Murray New Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Local Time:
    12:39 AM
    Thank you for watching over this, I appreciate it.

My aim now is to find someone called Chris Mink with a paypal account so I can give him $45 to renew and transfer the license. At least then I would have something to work with.