Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Completed IPB with all official addons

Discussion in 'Completed IPS Transactions' started by ShrunkenQUasar, Feb 9, 2014.

1. ShrunkenQUasar

ShrunkenQUasar New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    7:40 AM
    I am selling a IPB license with Nexus, Content, Gallery, Blog, and Downloads. I paid $465 for this license today, but only realized it would not work on my host despite reviews that said it would. I would have prefered a refund, but since I had already downloaded the software that wasn't possible. This license cannot be transferred, since it was just bought today, so I will have to transfer the account details.

I would prefer to get $400 for this, but I will consider any offers.

2. ShrunkenQUasar

ShrunkenQUasar New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    7:40 AM
    OK, I'm open to lower offers than $400. If anyone is willing to purchase this, please let me know.

3. Klero

Klero Guest

0   0   0

I'm interested!
    Swap for vBulletin 5 Connect w/ Mobile Suite license? It costs $399, $1 less than what you're asking. I have no Paypal so all I can do is trade.

Hoping we can make a deal possibly.
    Thanks.

4. Kirk

Kirk ExtraLicense Moderator Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Local Time:
    8:40 AM
    Moved to completed section as @ShrunkenQUasar@ShrunkenQUasar got his IPB license fully working. In conclusion he's no longer selling his license.