Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Expired IPB License & IPB.Downloads

Discussion in 'Completed IPS Transactions' started by Hectic, Jan 31, 2015.

1. Hectic

Hectic New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    11:06 PM

I'm looking at purchasing an IPB License and IPB.Download if you have that with it however it is not required, please post your offer below and we can discuss from there.

2. Blackholocaust

Blackholocaust New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    8:06 AM
    Hi I got an Invision Powerboard Lifetime license and I have IP Downloads and IP Nexus. My board cost in access of $300. I would love to either sell it or trade it for the latest version of VB. Which means we each transfer legally each others licenses to each other..... if you are interested let me know... I already have a vb 4 license... but I have yet to try the 5....

Let me know how you want to proceed if interested....

I do not accept paypal if you want to purchase - I have omitted a few numbers to protect my license from being illegally used as per instructions on ipb website

License Transfers
    Non-legacy licenses that are currently and have been active for six months or more are eligible to be transferred to a third party using the transfer tool within the client area. Please note that any transfer outside of this system is not authorized and will not be honored by IPS. This service is subject to a fee and may only be transferred by the original license holder.

License Key Usage
    One license key per license will be issued. It is your responsibility to safeguard this key and only allow its use on a site under your direct control. A $50 administrative fee will be applied to any instance in which IPS needs to reclaim a license key, have the software removed from an unauthorized site and re-issue you a new key.

Attached Files: