Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Expired IPB License + Extras ($125 Negotiable)

Discussion in 'Completed IPS Transactions' started by victoriascafe, Aug 24, 2013.

1. victoriascafe

victoriascafe New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    9:50 PM
    I am selling an IPB License which expires on October 15th, 2013. I purchased it back in April after searching the internet for someone to buy it from discounted, and had no luck so I just bought my own license from the IPS website. The forum I was trying to start up was ultimately unsuccessful so I decided instead of letting my license sit there and go to waste I'd try to help someone kickstart their forum!

I can provide screenshots and proof of purchase via Skype. My skype username is @gabeobama, please add me and we can negotiate on price and figure out the transfer!

Thanks for taking the time to read this :)

2. marcus

marcus Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    11:50 PM
    change ipb license for xenforo? expire in March,08, 2014

3. Sarah Spock

Sarah Spock New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    6:50 PM