Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Expired IPB & IPD License

Discussion in 'Completed IPS Transactions' started by Erin Nicole, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Erin Nicole

Erin Nicole Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    6:54 AM
    Things to consider when listing your Invision License
    1. What are you selling, buying or wanting to trade
    I'm selling my 3.4.8/4.0.11 IPB & IPD license. I'm no longer wanting to use it.
    I will check on the theme that I have: Agile by IPS Themes.
    I will check on the addons that I have as well: Tutorials (only IPS3 for now), iCredits, CSS3 Breadcrubs, Disable Bday on 'My Settings', (DP34) Referrals System, & [HQ] Extra Forum Permissions.
    If these are able to be transferred then, I will include this.
    2. When does it expire?
    10 Aug 2015. $35 Renewal Price​
    3. Is it able to be legally transferred?
    Yes​
    4. How much are you selling for, how much will you pay, etc.
    To cover the renewal AND transfer costs I will sell it for $300. I realize you can buy both of these new for $225 BUT this also comes with everything above. If everything can't be included then the price will drop depending on what can be included. The lowest I will go for (don't offer me any lower) is $125.
    If you have any questions just message me but I usually don't respond here so emailing me is best. My email is dudethatserinATicloudDOTcom, you can also iMessage me there. That is my iCloud account.

2. BCherup

BCherup New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Hi Erin,

You are not able to transfer marketplace purchases :( Those are non-transferable unfortunately.

3. Erin Nicole

Erin Nicole Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Alright. Then my price above still stands. That's why I included the other prices.

4. Erin Nicole

Erin Nicole Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
  5. Erin Nicole

Erin Nicole Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    I'm selling my 3.4.8/4.0.11 IPB, IPN, IPC, & IPD license. I'm no longer wanting to use it.​
    2. When does it expire?
    10 Aug 2015. $75 Renewal Price​
    Yes​
    The lowest I will go for (don't offer me any lower) is $175.
    If you have any questions just message me but I usually don't respond here so emailing me is best. My email is dudethatserinATicloudDOTcom, you can also iMessage me there. That is my iCloud account.

UPDATED THE INFORMATION HERE.

6. Erin Nicole

Erin Nicole Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Still available. Information above is incorrect. Correct information below. sorry about all of the changes.

I'm selling my 3.4.8/4.0.11 IPB & IPD license. I'm no longer wanting to use it.​
    2. When does it expire?
    10 Aug 2015. $35 Renewal Price​
    Yes​
    The lowest I will go for (don't offer me any lower) is $125.​

I'm also willing to trade a WHMCS owned license for this IPB/IPD license.