Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Expired IPB Full Suite license

Discussion in 'Completed IPS Transactions' started by smacklan, Jul 27, 2014.

1. smacklan

smacklan xenStyles

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Local Time:
    2:42 PM
    Selling a full IPB Suite license. Includes the Forum, IP.Blogs, IP.Gallery, IP.Nexus, IP.Downloads and IP.Content. Eligible to be transferred. Active until October 15, 2014. I paid $465 for this, I will accept $385 or better via verified Paypal account, only, please. Thanks!

Screen-Shot-2014-07-27-at-5.27.08-PM.png Screen Shot 2014-07-27 at 5.27.33 PM.png

2. Kirk

Kirk ExtraLicense Moderator Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Local Time:
    Wish you the best in selling your ipb suite @smacklan@smacklan

3. smacklan

smacklan xenStyles

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Local Time:
    **Update** Will entertain offers of $350 or better. This is nearly a 25% reduction off the normal price and remember, the licenses are still active. :)

4. smacklan

smacklan xenStyles

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Local Time:
    This is still for sale. I had a private offer of $300, but the individual then dropped off the face of the earth...so, that will give you an idea of what I'm willing to entertain. ;)

5. ced

ced New Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Local Time:
    TBH, I think you are asking too much.

GL

6. smacklan

smacklan xenStyles

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Local Time:
    If the market won't bear it, that may be true, but I'm not going to piss away $465 either...I'll keep it and let it rot before I do that. ;)

7. masterfrance

masterfrance New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    8:42 PM