Extralicense - Buy, sell trade your licenses.

Joining ExtraLicense allows you to join the best aftermarket forum for second hand license and its FREE Buy, sell, Trade your licenses you no longer need or want. Xenforo, Vbulletin, ClientExec, Blesta, UBB, and many more. Its free to join and sell today!

• ExtraLicense has a few changes coming over the next few days.

IP.Board Perpetual License

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeramywebb

Valued Member
I've had this IPB perpetual license since I was in high school and ran a forum for other students, and I really haven't used it since.

The account is good for lifetime upgrades and downloads of Invision Power Board.

Support has expired, but if necessary, can be renewed for $30 per year. It can also be converted to a Standard License for free if desired (even though I don't think the features that come with that license are worth it).

Here are a couple screenshots I just took to help verify that this is real: http://imgur.com/a/dS4AU

I'm looking to get at least $150 out of it. Send me a message if interested. If you'd like we can also schedule a time to talk on Skype if you'd like to verify me some more. I'm selling it because I'm currently unemployed and received a traffic citation last night. Might as well get rid of something I never use to pay for it.

Dan

Valued Member
I've had this IPB perpetual license since I was in high school and ran a forum for other students, and I really haven't used it since.
The account is good for lifetime upgrades and downloads of Invision Power Board.

Support has expired, but if necessary, can be renewed for $30 per year. It can also be converted to a Standard License for free if desired (even though I don't think the features that come with that license are worth it).

Here are a couple screenshots I just took to help verify that this is real: http://imgur.com/a/dS4AU

I'm looking to get at least $150 out of it. Send me a message if interested. If you'd like we can also schedule a time to talk on Skype if you'd like to verify me some more. I'm selling it because I'm currently unemployed and received a traffic citation last night. Might as well get rid of something I never use to pay for it.
@jeramywebb

Is this still available? I have not seen a response to @Kirk . Just trying to keep things as updated as possible. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.