Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Expired IP.Board license, IP Gallery and 20 user chat limit included

Discussion in 'Completed IPS Transactions' started by Dillon Lawrence, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Dillon Lawrence

Dillon Lawrence Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Local Time:
    1:54 AM
    1. What are you selling, buying or wanting to trade --
    Using XenForo

Invision Power Board license: IPS Community Suite, IP.Board, IP.Gallery, IP.Chat: 20 User Limit

2. When does it expire?
    Expires - 12 Jul 2014 (renewed every 6 months)

3. Is it able to be legally transferred?
    I will transfer whole account

4. Any Screenshots?
    Yes:
    Capture.PNG

5. How much are you selling for?
    $190.00 - cost $250 less than two weeks ago

Only genuine buyers please.

2. Bala

Bala Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    7:24 AM
    I can provide a 100$ and that too only if you can legally transfer the account to another IPS account not just selling your account

3. Dillon Lawrence

Dillon Lawrence Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Local Time:
    1:54 AM
    Sorry, that won't be possible as I can't transfer before 6 months. Basically, I would change current account details to yours. I can't accept such a low offer also.

Thanks.

4. Bala

Bala Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    7:24 AM
    Dont worry you wont sell that high also, as you cannot legal transfer and IPB has strict policy regarding this account transfer thing.
    There is another guy trying to do the same thing and well he will face the same issues. It becomes penny-wise and pound-foolish while doing this.