Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Completed IP Board License + Gallery & Blog

Discussion in 'Completed IPS Transactions' started by Ross89, May 6, 2014.

1. Ross89

Ross89 New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    2:10 PM
    Good Evening,

My names Ross and I'm from the UK. I found this website through a simple google search and here I am.

I am posting for the reason that I am looking to sell my Invision Power Board License (IPB License) which also has Gallery and Blog application attached.

** IPS Community Suite, IP.Board, IP.Blog, IP.Gallery, IP.Chat: 5 User Limit **

I have only just purchased this License with the added applications on 25 Mar 2014 for $290 (USD). So the License expires on 25 Sep 2014. And then on after it's a $45.00 Renewal Cost Every 6 months if you only wish to have access to updates & support.

My reasoning for selling is genuine and simple really; that on a personal basis I am not going to have the time nor effort to make the website / forum I intended work.

I had a plan of creating a new community but all of a sudden my job situation changes that I didn't think would happen; and I have been offered a higher level job working at a professional level full tiime in my profession and thus Its going to be a lot more hands on. So although I'm very happy about that, I just think it's best I try sell this license and get back some cash; instead of wasting it up the wall as the website / forum I intended is not going to build itself.

I've never done this before; but I' assume the license is legally transferred if you want it to be, but I could just pass over the account to you I guess. I have no use for the account or license any more. I can provide screenshots if you need proof.

I'm looking for offers on this.

Thanks, and Best Wishes.

Ross

2. Ross89

Ross89 New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
  3. Ross89

Ross89 New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    This is still available. As of 21st may 2014.

Contact me if interested.

4. Ross89

Ross89 New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    I'm open to any offers. It doesn't have to be face value but sensible would be a good start.

5. stevilkinevil

stevilkinevil New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    9:10 AM
  6. Stosh Morency

Stosh Morency New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    6:10 AM
  7. stevilkinevil

stevilkinevil New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
  8. Kirk

Kirk ExtraLicense Moderator Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Local Time:
    Shall i mark this as completed?

9. Ross89

Ross89 New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    License is still available and not yet sold.

10. Ross89

Ross89 New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    I will sell for 130 usd ....

11. JVIrus

JVIrus New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    8:10 AM
    Ross89, I could do $80.