Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Completed IP. Board license (Content\Gallery optional)

Discussion in 'Completed IPS Transactions' started by Rob-, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Rob-

Rob- New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    2:11 AM
    Hi all, I'm new here and came across this site through a google search. Anyways..

I'm looking to purchase a (transferrable) IPB license. Although not required, IP.Content and Gallery would be a plus and i'd pay more. I'm looking to spend in the $60-80 range including the transfer fee, however I'm open to negotiate depending on certain circumstances such as having the mentioned applications. I have a (verified) PayPal account and am looking to pay through that.

Feel free to post here or message me privately to make an offer. I have email notifications setup so I should respond fairly quickly! Thanks.

2. Rob-

Rob- New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
  3. Dillon Lawrence

Dillon Lawrence Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Local Time:
    10:11 AM
  4. Rob-

Rob- New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Thanks for the offer, but I wouldn't be interested in doing a trade outside of the official IPS transfer system.

5. Damowhite666

Damowhite666 New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    10:11 AM
  6. Rob-

Rob- New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Sent you a PM

7. Rob-

Rob- New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
  8. Rob-

Rob- New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Upping my price to $100 USD including transfer fee. Must be the original owner. PM me to discuss, thanks.

9. Sourabh Tewari

Sourabh Tewari Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    3:41 PM
    I have a perpetual license which I can convert into a standard one and transfer it to you(you will receive full six months of support, just like new :)). I also have Gallery + Downloads + Blogs (all three expired) too. Please let me know how would you willing to pay for the inclusions + Board + Core.

10. Rob-

Rob- New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Would I need to pay for the renewal of those applications, or could I just pay the $25 renewal for the IP.Board?

11. Rob-

Rob- New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    No longer interested. Topic can be closed.