IP. Board license (Content\Gallery optional)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob-

Valued Member
Jun 26, 2014
Hi all, I'm new here and came across this site through a google search. Anyways..

I'm looking to purchase a (transferrable) IPB license. Although not required, IP.Content and Gallery would be a plus and i'd pay more. I'm looking to spend in the $60-80 range including the transfer fee, however I'm open to negotiate depending on certain circumstances such as having the mentioned applications. I have a (verified) PayPal account and am looking to pay through that.

Feel free to post here or message me privately to make an offer. I have email notifications setup so I should respond fairly quickly! Thanks.

Rob-

Valued Member
Jun 26, 2014
Thanks for the offer, but I wouldn't be interested in doing a trade outside of the official IPS transfer system.

Rob-

Valued Member
Jun 26, 2014
Upping my price to $100 USD including transfer fee. Must be the original owner. PM me to discuss, thanks.

Sourabh Tewari

Valued Member
Feb 16, 2014
I have a perpetual license which I can convert into a standard one and transfer it to you(you will receive full six months of support, just like new :) ). I also have Gallery + Downloads + Blogs (all three expired) too. Please let me know how would you willing to pay for the inclusions + Board + Core.

Rob-

Valued Member
Jun 26, 2014
I have a perpetual license which I can convert into a standard one and transfer it to you(you will receive full six months of support, just like new :) ). I also have Gallery + Downloads + Blogs (all three expired) too. Please let me know how would you willing to pay for the inclusions + Board + Core.
Would I need to pay for the renewal of those applications, or could I just pay the $25 renewal for the IP.Board?

Status
Not open for further replies.