Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Abandoned IP Board Licence + IP Nexus + 20 User chat upgrade + skin

Discussion in 'Completed IPS Transactions' started by Will, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Will

Will New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    2:10 PM
    I currently have the following for sale.

IP Board Licence (paid $174.99)
    IP Chat 20 user upgrade (Valid until November 2013) (paid $19.99)
    IP Nexus (paid $49.99)
    Executive skin (paid $20)

So that's $264.97 worth of stuff, the licence for both IP Board and IP Nexus also expires November 2013.

I'm looking for a price of about $21o, a saving of $54.97 from buying new. The licences still have 9 months remaining and will cost $25 each to renew in November 2013.

Any offers please email me at billys44501@gmail.com, but please no silly offers.

Payable through paypal.

Attached Files:

2. Will

Will New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Okay, lowered price to a BIN of $200.

3. Will

Will New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    $190 anybody? With you paying the paypal fee?

4. Will

Will New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Okay, someone make me a decent offer please.

5. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    6:10 AM
    Is license transferable to another user?
    Also does anyone know what the pricing is to upgrade and get IP.Content with this?

6. Will

Will New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:

Thank you for the interest.

The licence is transferrable via two methods, the first is the best one, as it costs nothing, quite simply after receiving payment i give you the username and password to login to the account, you can then change these as you wish.

The second option will cost either of us, $20, IPS can transfer the licences to your account over at IPS, however as mentioned this will cost $20.

Now it is of course up to you, but i don't really see the point in paying $20 for something you can do yourself (or effectively getting the licences through a different method but without the $20 fee)

I believe IP content will cost $44.99 as an addon although i will check this for you.

7. Will

Will New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Sorry, have just checked and IP content is an additional $50 and then $15 to renew.

8. mlw4428

mlw4428 New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    9:10 AM
  9. Will

Will New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Okay, licence still available, thanks to a timewaster.

Offers between the $150 - $200 mark will be considered (with the buyer paying the paypal fees).

Looking for a minimum of £90 GBP as this licence cost me so much more to buy not very long ago.

10. Will

Will New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
  11. Will

Will New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Okay, still waiting for a buyer so i'm going to lower this to the bargain price of £90 / $136.50

I'll pay the paypal fee. Really looking to sell this licence.

12. Will

Will New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Someone please make take me up on the offer, really was looking to have sold this a long time ago

£75 anyone with me paying the paypal fee?

13. Will

Will New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Hi

As you are interested i'll happily take you up on the £75.

If you can send £75 to billys1995@ymail.com through paypal then reply to this topic stating payment has been sent i can then check my paypal account and complete the licence transfer process.

Kind Regards

Will.