Extralicense - Buy, sell trade your licenses.

Joining ExtraLicense allows you to join the best aftermarket forum for second hand license and its FREE Buy, sell, Trade your licenses you no longer need or want. Xenforo, Vbulletin, ClientExec, Blesta, UBB, and many more. Its free to join and sell today!

• ExtraLicense has a few changes coming over the next few days.

IP.Board + Gallery + IP.Content + IP.Downloads + IP.Chat (5 users) + IP.Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuuji

Valued Member
I switched to xenforo so i want to sell my ipb license

(IP.Board + IP.Gallery + IP.Content + IP.Downloads + IP.Chat (5 users) + IP.Calendar)

Expires in 22 apr 2014. (60$ every 6 months)

ipb.jpg

I'm able to transfer legally

I want to sell maybe at... 245$

If the price is too high make an offer...

Ryuuji-

Valued Member
I cant login anymore wtf (i've used facebook login -_-) btw make me an offer i want to get rid of it... so i can sell you for 125-130$ (with transfer)

Sorry for my english i'm italian :p

you can add me on skype: ymeyme8 or facebook ;)

Ryuuji-

Valued Member
A facebook problem makes this site buggy? :cautious:
Not only facebook... i disassociated the first account from facebook and now i cant post anymore, can't reset password, cant change password, cant login and more :\

Dan

Valued Member
Not to hijack the thread but I am trying to understand. You posted from your original account 5 minutes AFTER you posted from the new account. Which means you were able to log in and post.

Ryuuji-

Valued Member
Not to hijack the thread but I am trying to understand. You posted from your original account 5 minutes AFTER you posted from the new account. Which means you were able to log in and post.
Yeah, it worked for like 2 minutes and after I was thrown out and i can't login/post/reset password etc with server error,i can make screens so you can see, wait 10 min

i'm sorry if you offended :)

maybe facebook made a conflict with my account (like permissions etc)

sorry for my english :\

Status
Not open for further replies.