Invision Power Board - Lifetime license (never expires)

Status
Not open for further replies.

coretrader

Valued Member
Feb 14, 2014
F2vln3Z.png

Hi all :) I am selling a Lifetime IPB license , I am looking for serious buyers and I am not willing to trade, if you are interested please PM me or reply below :p reply before its too late

Price: 100-150USD make your offer

It can't be transferred because it has legacy addons , however you will get access to the IPB account and the license so all will be fine.

I do not go first, you can trust me and you will get what you paid for .

I Accept Paypal as GIFT

Thanks

jelani435

Valued Member
May 16, 2014
Will accept 85 USD today only :p
Hey, I'm the guy who was going to trade with you for the VBulletin 5.0.5 license :D Still willing to trade? I'll go first! Just add me as jelani435 on Skype or message me on the forum :)

etrnldarkness

Valued Member
May 24, 2014
Hi coretrader,

I am very interested in this. I don't mind having to just get the account info but I have a couple questions (since I will be new to IPB moving from Vbulletin).

- Can I change the email attached to the account assuming there is one attached?

- Does this include the core/board...I know it says suite and my vbulletin suite included the blogs etc as well. Just curious to know the exact features available with this purchase.

- Since it is lifetime this means absolutely NO renewal fees, correct? (So I can upgrade to 4.0 when it is released).

- If I have to email customer support do I have to worry about any security questions they may ask that I cannot answer since I won't be the previous owner?

Thank you!

coretrader

Valued Member
Feb 14, 2014
well its 20 usd an for that there is no account . i have an active license code that you can use . if you are willing to pay more then i can organise an account for you :) my price will still be cheaper than everyone else

etrnldarkness

Valued Member
May 24, 2014
I was referring to the lifetime license :) I don't want just a board ^_^

I perhaps misunderstood your statement of "I have more of these."

Thanks though!

janejoe

Valued Member
Jun 1, 2014
I am very interested in buying this IP.Board lifetime license from you. Is this still available? I have sent you a PM.

janejoe

Valued Member
Jun 1, 2014
Pleasure doing business with you too! coretrader is a legitimate seller and the account transfer went very smoothly! Amazing buying experience and a true pleasure once again! Thank you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.